People spend hours every week on websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc… Here they connect with friends, discuss and share content about their areas of interest with like minded people.
The social web is also used to help people making purchase decisions. They discuss your brand and product and share experiences with each other. Already 90 % of all consumers try to find information about companies and products on the internet before making a purchase. Consumers highly rely on the opinions and recommendations of others.
Is Social Media Marketing a phase ?
Companies and Internet users tend to run away when they hear the phrase “Twitter & Facebook & Youtube” when it is mentioned by their SEO Company as part of their web strategy.
This is mostly because they do not understand it. Most people think Youtube, Facebook & Twitter are for bored staff, college students & bored housewives. But they are totally wrong! Most social media applications started in college dorm rooms, but it has made its way into the boardrooms of the worlds top companies.
Fully utilising the power of Facebook, Twitter & other social media tools, is vitally important to any online campaign and presence. The key is in the tools you use as well as the message you communicate.
Social media marketing takes extremely hard work. However, the returns from a successful ongoing social campaign can be amazing. You will be seen as a company who knows what they are talking about, a company that listens, cares and is keeping up with technology.
Contact us today and see how we can help your company take advantage of the social media while it is in is infancy in south Africa.
Facebook is a social network service and website launched in February 2004. I July 2010 Facebook had more than 500 million active users. Users can create a personal profile, add other users as friends and exchange messages. Additionally, users may join and create common interest user groups, organized by workplace, school, or college, or other characteristics. This is an awesome marketing tool for companies who want to interact with their clients.
Facebook Services We Offer:
- Creation of Facebook Accounts
- Creation of Facebook groups
- Creation of Facebook pages
- Monthly posting of videos, articles, photos/images, events etc.
- Placement of Facebook Page links on the client’s website
How can Facebook benefit my Business?
- Branding – Facebook can be a great resource for generating brand awareness.
- Customer Engagement – Facebook can be a great way for communicating promotions, contest and events.
- Drive Web Traffic – Facebook is a great tool to get FREE traffic to your website.
- Reputation Management – Facebook is a useful tool for seeing what users are saying about you and your brand
- Getting New Clients – Facebook allows you to find new clients that you may have not otherwise discovered.
- Client Retention – By interacting with your clients you will build a relationship with them
- Feedback – Facebook can help you understand consumer behavior based on the sharing of content and commentary on the social networking site.
Twitter offers a social networking and microblogging service, enabling its users to send and read other users’ messages called tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the user’s profile page. Users may subscribe to other users’ tweets—this is known as following and subscribers are known as followers. This is a great way to build relationships with customers while growsing your Brand Name.
Twitter Services We Offer:
- Setup of Twitter accounts
- Customisation of logo and Profile
- Posting/tweets relevant to what is on their website/blog
- Tweets of any other content required by the client
- Placing Twitter logo on website to boost Twitter followers
How can Twitter benefit your business?
- Engaging Your Clients – your clients or potential prospects are on Twitter where they may be discussing their frustrations or are communicating positive experiences. Listen to their comments as client feedback.
- Brand Awareness – You can use Twitter to keep your business brand out there for people to engage with.
- Gain Competitive Intelligence – guess what? Your competitors are on Twitter. Consider monitoring their tweets to see what they are working on.
- Promote your Blog Content – if your company has a corporate blog you can use Twitter to promote your blog content.
- Feedback Mechanism – launching a new product or a new website? You can use Twitter to obtain instant feedback from your clients.
Social Media Marketing is not a one month wonder. It does not have to be a shot in the dark either. A well thought out Social Media Strategy is critical.